Ground Source Heat Pump Servicing & Repair
• A Greener Alternative are specialists in integrated heating systems and install an array of systems including biomass heating, solar thermal, air source heat pumps, ground source heat pumps, oil heating, gas heating and underfloor heating systems.
• On-going customer support is our number one priority, building trustworthy relationships both during a project and post installation.
• A Greener Alternative hold several accreditations, including: MCS, HETAS, OFTEC, Gas SAFE and are members of The Home Insulation & Energy Systems Contractors Scheme (HIES).
• Even if A Greener Alternative weren’t the original installers of your system, we will still happily provide servicing and maintenance within the South East.
• We offer free onsite surveys with no obligation to pay for future services, so get in touch today.
Ground source heat pump maintenance is key for keeping your heat pump healthy and happy. Here at A Greener Alternative, we provide the best ground source heat pump service around the South East of England. With our outstanding reputation of customer satisfaction, it’s no wonder people tend to choose A Greener Alternative. We can perform a routinely scheduled check-up and review the condition of any heat pump. Ground source heat pumps have a series of pipes which are called ground loops that are buried in the earth to extract heat from the ground. With our ground source heat pump servicing we can ensure that all the parts of the heat pump will continue to run efficiently and that you’ll have a constant flow of heat for your home. Our heat pump servicing will ensure that you will receive a reliable supply of heat to your radiator network, water or underfloor heat system.
If you’re looking for a reliable company that can deliver an excellent ground source heat pump maintenance service, then A Greener Alternative are the solution. Fixing any problem that you might face, we are fully trained and ready for any issue at hand. We’ve been offering ground source heat pump maintenance for years and we enjoy satisfying our customers with our reliable service.
If you’re unsure about the condition of your ground source heat pump then contact A Greener Alternative today. The ground source heat pump servicing that we offer is reliable, consistent and convenient for anyone in Sussex or the South East. You can contact us on 01273 455 695 or by using the contact form to the side of this page to discover more. Find out more about our ground source heat pump maintenance today.