Biomass Wood Chip Boiler Servicing, Repair & Maintenance
• A Greener Alternative are specialists in integrated heating systems and install an array of systems including biomass heating, solar thermal, air source heat pumps, ground source heat pumps, oil heating, gas heating and underfloor heating systems.
• On-going customer support is our number one priority, building trustworthy relationships both during a project and post installation.
• A Greener Alternative hold several accreditations, including: MCS, HETAS, OFTEC, Gas SAFE and are members of The Home Insulation & Energy Systems Contractors Scheme (HIES).
• Even if A Greener Alternative weren’t the original installers of your system, we will still happily provide servicing and maintenance within the South East.
• We offer free onsite surveys with no obligation to pay for future services, so get in touch today.
Here at A Greener Alternative, we specialise in fixing biomass wood chip boilers as well as a selection of other biomass heating solutions. Since a wood chip boiler is so efficient, you don’t want yours breaking down at any time. And with our biomass wood chip boiler maintenance and servicing here at A Greener Alternative, you can be confident that yours will continue to run smoothly. It’s hard to keep a wood chip boiler intact for so long and keep it in good working condition without regular check-ups. With A Greener Alternative, we can offer the maintenance of wood chip boilers throughout Sussex and the South East of England, ensuring the continued, perfect working order of your boiler.
With so many intricate things going on within the system, it is likely that you will come across some issues over the boiler’s lifespan. If you avoid calling professionals to look at the issues, then the problems with your biomass woodchip boiler can get significantly worse. We genuinely enjoy helping new customers that come to us with problems. Building relationships with customers is something we strive for. We know that when we deliver you exceptional customer service you’ll want to come back to use our services for all your repairs and maintenance needs for years to come.
Wood chip boilers are very cheap to fuel and sometimes even free if you can source a supply of your own wood chips. It’s always a good idea to have a routine check-up of your boiler every so often, just to see how the system is running, ensuring the continued performance of your biomass woodchip boiler. We can even give you advice on which fuel to use and how to fuel your boiler to ensure maximum efficiency, lower costs, and continued smooth running. We have years of experience with various different issues which we come across daily.
If you want to know more information about how we can help service your biomass wood chip boiler then you can contact us with the form to the side of this page or call us on 01273 455 695. A Greener Alternative has you covered for all of your woodchip boiler servicing, maintenance and repairs in the South East. Discover more today…