Biomass Pellet Boiler Servicing & Repair
• A Greener Alternative are specialists in integrated heating systems and install an array of systems including biomass heating, solar thermal, air source heat pumps, ground source heat pumps, oil heating, gas heating and underfloor heating systems.
• On-going customer support is our number one priority, building trustworthy relationships both during a project and post installation.
• A Greener Alternative hold several accreditations, including: MCS, HETAS, OFTEC, Gas SAFE and are members of The Home Insulation & Energy Systems Contractors Scheme (HIES).
• Even if A Greener Alternative weren’t the original installers of your system, we will still happily provide servicing and maintenance within the South East.
• We offer free onsite surveys with no obligation to pay for future services, so get in touch today.
At A Greener Alternative, we provide biomass wood pellet boiler servicing around Sussex and the South East. If you’re looking for a fantastic regular maintenance of your boiler, then we have just the service for you. Biomass pellet boilers are fantastically efficient, at 97%, using wood pellets for heating your home and keeping hot water circulating throughout your house or commercial property. Our wood pellet boiler service is second to none and we can offer a health check of your system to determine whether it is running correctly. It’s always a good idea to get a regular service for safe measures and so that the pellet boiler is always in the best condition possible.
Offering outstanding biomass wood pellet boiler servicing is our number one priority, making sure that your boiler is working as it should. Wood pellet boilers are very efficient, this is because the wood pellets are so dry, making them ever so easy to burn. If you need help servicing your heating system or if you’ve recently noticed a problem, then our team have the knowledge and experience to tackle just about any issue at hand. Many different issues can occur whilst owning a pellet boiler, and we’ll do our best to make sure that it runs as smoothly as possible for as long as possible!
Pellet boilers have different ways of working, they can either be manually loaded or automatically fed, but this would all depend on the installation. Whether you have a manual or automatic pellet boiler, you can always rely on A Greener Alternative for your wood pellet boiler servicing needs. When your biomass pellet boiler seems to be acting up or not performing right, it’s best to seek professional help. Contact A Greener Alternative today for all of your biomass wood pellet boiler servicing needs in Sussex and the South East.
If you require biomass wood pellet boiler servicing then don’t hesitate to contact us today. A Greener Alternative are located in Sussex and are always looking to make great relationships with customers across the South East, by providing the best service we can. If you need any more information call us on 01273 455 695 today or use the form to the side of this page.