Underfloor heating distributes warmth over an entire floor area using low-temperature heat rather than the high-temperature heating that is offered by radiators. Low temperature heating solutions such as ground and air source heat pumps are an ideal solution to work in conjunction with underfloor heating and the system will not only work efficiently it will save you money in the long run.
• With the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI), you could receive quarterly cash payments over seven years if you install an eligible renewable heating technology.
• A Greener Alternative are specialists in integrated heating systems and install an array of systems including biomass heating, solar thermal, air source heat pumps, ground source heat pumps, oil heating, gas heating and underfloor heating systems.
• On-going customer support is our number one priority, building trustworthy relationships both during a project and post installation.
• A Greener Alternative hold several accreditations, including: MCS, HETAS, OFTEC, Gas SAFE and are members of The Home Insulation & Energy Systems Contractors Scheme (HIES).
• Even if A Greener Alternative weren’t the original installers of your system, we will still happily provide servicing and maintenance within the South East.
• Check out our case studies to see some of the installations we have undertaken, from domestic housing, stately homes and prestigious National Trust sites, to zoos, farms, and industrial units.
• We offer free onsite surveys with no obligation to pay for future services, so get in touch today.
Here, at A Greener Alternative, we are pleased to be able to underfloor heating system installations.
Based in Sussex, we can install underfloor heating systems across the south-eastern region of England and with years of experience behind us, and a team trained to the highest standard, you can be confident in A Greener Alternative’s ability to install your system effectively.
A Greener Alternative have installed underfloor heating systems throughout the South East in both domestic and commercial settings and have a catalogue of happy customers. Underfloor heating is a great alternative solution to conventional radiators and can also bring about some fantastic savings for you. Discover more about our underfloor heating installations today…
If you would like to find out some more regarding our undefloor heating system installations, or to enquire about any of our other services, then please get in touch today. You can get in touch by using our contact form to the side of this page or by calling us on: 01273 455695. Discover more about A Greener Alternative today…