Stoves & Back Boilers Installations
• A Greener Alternative are specialists in integrated heating systems and install an array of systems including biomass heating, solar thermal, air source heat pumps, ground source heat pumps, oil heating, gas heating and underfloor heating systems.
• On-going customer support is our number one priority, building trustworthy relationships both during a project and post installation.
• A Greener Alternative hold several accreditations, including: MCS, HETAS, OFTEC, Gas SAFE and are members of The Home Insulation & Energy Systems Contractors Scheme (HIES).
• Even if A Greener Alternative weren’t the original installers of your system, we will still happily provide servicing and maintenance within the South East.
• Check out our case studies to see some of the installations we have undertaken, from domestic housing, stately homes and prestigious National Trust sites, to zoos, farms, and industrial units.
• We offer free onsite surveys with no obligation to pay for future services, so get in touch today.
Located in Sussex, we have provided hundreds of heating system installations to people all across the South East. We can professionally install a stove with back boiler for you in your home. We have a team of skilled workers that are trained to provide renewable heating sources to your home.
It is highly beneficial, for yourself and for the planet, to install a stove and a back boiler. They harness renewable energy sources to provide your home with hot water. Using renewable sources of energy allows us to preserve our fossil fuels and reduce the volume of emissions being released into the atmosphere. We take great pride in doing our best to save the planet from the dangers it faces as a result of pollution, thus why we hold ourselves to the highest standards when it comes to customer service. We love to keep you happy and we thoroughly enjoy building and maintaining working partnerships with our client and customers.
Stoves with back boilers are a clean and reliable hot water source for you home. They can also help reduce your hot water bill at the end of the year as well as your carbon footprint. This will be significantly more eco-friendly than using a system fuelled by oil or LPG. Here, at A Greener Alternative, we have installed hundreds of wood-burning stoves with back boilers and all of our customers have been more than satisfied with the service that we provide.
Our installation team are highly qualified with HETAS qualified engineers thus enabling us to be able to provide a system which integrates perfectly with the original structure of the building and existing heating circuit. It is an advantage to have a chimney that can be lined or an external wall through which a flue can exit, as this will limit the amount of building work required and keep the cost of the installation to a minimum.