Integrated Heating Systems Installations
• A Greener Alternative are specialists in integrated heating systems and install an array of systems including biomass heating, solar thermal, air source heat pumps, ground source heat pumps, oil heating, gas heating and underfloor heating systems.
• On-going customer support is our number one priority, building trustworthy relationships both during a project and post installation.
• A Greener Alternative hold several accreditations, including: MCS, HETAS, OFTEC, Gas SAFE and are members of The Home Insulation & Energy Systems Contractors Scheme (HIES).
• Even if A Greener Alternative weren’t the original installers of your system, we will still happily provide servicing and maintenance within the South East.
• Check out our case studies to see some of the installations we have undertaken, from domestic housing, stately homes and prestigious National Trust sites, to zoos, farms, and industrial units.
• We offer free onsite surveys with no obligation to pay for future services, so get in touch today.
If you’re looking to have more than one heat source in your house/building and want more advanced, internet-based heating controls – whether it is a refurbishment or a new build property, we have just what you need to set up an eco-friendly heating system. We specialise in integrated heating and heating control solutions. Here, at A Greener Alternative, we not only design but also install these systems for you. Our dedicated and knowledgeable team are highly capable, offering servicing and maintenance contracts for both domestic and commercial customers, to keep your heating system running efficiently for the long haul.
We can design and install a system combining any of the following technologies:
- Air source and ground source heat pumps
- Biomass heating
- Wood burners and back boilers
- Solar thermal
- Oil boilers
- Gas boilers
- Electric boilers
- LPG boilers
- Underfloor heating systems
- Plumbing and heating services
A thermal store allows you to store heat, generated by renewable sources, and distribute it as and when it is needed. With the use of a thermal store, A Greener Alternative offers the option of integrating multiple heating appliances working to complement one another and provide an even more sustainable and reliable way to provide heating and hot water to your home or place of work.
If you’d like to see examples of what we can do for you, then visit our Case Studies page and check out some of the heating systems we’ve installed across England.
Want to discuss how an integrated heating system could work in your property? Call us on 01273 455695 or, alternatively, contact us using our contact form to the side of this page. We always aim to respond to any queries we receive within 24 hours.