Ground Source Heat Pump Installations
• With the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI), you could receive quarterly cash payments over seven years if you install an eligible renewable heating technology.
• A Greener Alternative are specialists in integrated heating systems and install an array of systems including biomass heating, solar thermal, air source heat pumps, ground source heat pumps, oil heating, gas heating and underfloor heating systems.
• On-going customer support is our number one priority, building trustworthy relationships both during a project and post installation.
• A Greener Alternative hold several accreditations, including: MCS, HETAS, OFTEC, Gas SAFE and are members of The Home Insulation & Energy Systems Contractors Scheme (HIES).
• Even if A Greener Alternative weren’t the original installers of your system, we will still happily provide servicing and maintenance within the South East.
• Check out our case studies to see some of the installations we have undertaken, from domestic housing, stately homes and prestigious National Trust sites, to zoos, farms, and industrial units.
• We offer free onsite surveys with no obligation to pay for future services, so get in touch today.
Ground source heat pump installations are what we do best. Here, at A Greener Alternative, we have professionally trained staff that have years of experience installing ground source heat pumps. We are always looking to help anyone who has been thinking about, or wants to, install a heat pump. We can build and fit our systems anywhere around Sussex and the South East, and give you a free on-site survey to see where and when the installation would work best for you. We take pride in our customer service to ensure a great relationship while working together, as work continues beyond the initial installation, with servicing and maintenance to be carried out afterwards.
Quick and reliable, we can come to survey your house and see where we think the optimal location is to install your ground source heat pump. As well as installing, we also offer repair services and can perform maintenance on any heat pumps. If there are any issues that occur with your system, we will always be here to help. Our ground source heat pump installation is the best in Sussex and throughout the South East of England. We want you to have the best experience whilst working with us, as we know that customer satisfaction is key to a long-lasting relationship.
With a ground source heat pump installation, we use a series of pipes called ground loops which are buried in the earth to extract heat from the ground. This heat can then be used to warm a home’s radiator network or underfloor heating system and provide hot water. The amount of ground loop required depends on the size of your property and the heat load it requires. If space is an issue, a vertical borehole can be drilled to achieve the same effective result. Discover more about our ground source heat pump installation services in Sussex and the South East.
If you have any questions about our ground source heat pump installation service and you’re located in or around Sussex, then you can contact us on 01273 455 695 for more information. Alternatively, if you have any quick questions and are not too sure about the ins and outs of installing a ground source heat pump, then you can also use the contact form on the side of this page to get in touch. Discover more with A Greener Alternative today…