Air Source Heat Pump Installations
• With the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI), you could receive quarterly cash payments over seven years if you install an eligible renewable heating technology.
• A Greener Alternative are specialists in integrated heating systems and install an array of systems including biomass heating, solar thermal, air source heat pumps, ground source heat pumps, oil heating, gas heating and underfloor heating systems.
• On-going customer support is our number one priority, building trustworthy relationships both during a project and post installation.
• A Greener Alternative hold several accreditations, including: MCS, HETAS, OFTEC, Gas SAFE and are members of The Home Insulation & Energy Systems Contractors Scheme (HIES).
• Even if A Greener Alternative weren’t the original installers of your system, we will still happily provide servicing and maintenance within the South East.
• Check out our case studies to see some of the installations we have undertaken, from domestic housing, stately homes and prestigious National Trust sites, to zoos, farms, and industrial units.
• We offer free onsite surveys with no obligation to pay for future services, so get in touch today.
A Greener Alternative are committed to helping others reduce their carbon footprints, so we install heating systems that run off of renewable energy sources. Air source heat pumps are an eco-friendly way to heat your home and water, and here at A Greener Alternative we specialise in air source heat pump installations. We have skilled professionals that are ready for any task at hand. Our years of experience handling air source heat pump installations and maintenance allows us to perform onsite surveys to determine where the installation will be best situated, and also gives us the knowledge to answer any questions you might have. We can come for the survey at a time that is best for you and discuss installing an air source heat pump for your home or commercial property.
Heat pumps are great source of renewable energy for your home. They are a great alternative to gas or oil heating because they don’t produce any harmful chemicals. When we install an air source heat pump it will provide hot water and heating for your home. An air source heat pump absorbs warmth from the outside air to heat a building. It’s even possible for air source heat pumps to extract useful heat from air temperatures as low as minus fifteen and they also come in a range of sizes to suit small, medium, or large homes, and even light commercial buildings. Discover more about our air source heat pump installation services today.
Installing an air source heat pump is a great way to reduce your hot water and heating bills. We are here to help with whatever you might need when it comes to installing an air source heat pump.
A Greener Alternative are based in Sussex and can provide our services anywhere in the South East of England. If you wish to discuss more about an air source heat pump installation for your home, then you can call us on 01273 455695. If you have any further questions or would like to find out some more about any of our other services, then you can also use the contact form on our website to get in touch.