Heat Pump Installations
• With the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI), you could receive quarterly cash payments over seven years if you install an eligible renewable heating technology.
• A Greener Alternative are specialists in integrated heating systems and install an array of systems including biomass heating, solar thermal, air source heat pumps, ground source heat pumps, oil heating, gas heating and underfloor heating systems.
• On-going customer support is our number one priority, building trustworthy relationships both during a project and post installation.
• A Greener Alternative hold several accreditations, including: MCS, HETAS, OFTEC, Gas SAFE and are members of The Home Insulation & Energy Systems Contractors Scheme (HIES).
• Even if A Greener Alternative weren’t the original installers of your system, we will still happily provide servicing and maintenance within the South East.
• Check out our case studies to see some of the installations we have undertaken, from domestic housing, stately homes and prestigious National Trust sites, to zoos, farms, and industrial units.
• We offer free onsite surveys with no obligation to pay for future services, so get in touch today.
Heat pumps are a great way to heat your home using renewable energy sources, and can help efficiently and economically heat your water too. We pride ourselves on being a team of hard working individuals who thoroughly enjoy their work providing heat pump installations across the south-eastern region of England. We’ve completed countless number of heat pump installations around Sussex and the South East, and we love helping to reduce our client’s carbon footprints one step at a time.
If you’ve ever thought of getting a heat pump installed, whether it be an air source or ground source pump, we have plenty of experience with both types and can advise you as to which one would best suit you. We’re always happy to come and visit you at a time that is best for you and can work around your schedule to ensure that the consultation, installation or service is convenient for you.
These kinds of heating systems are good for the environment and will benefit the community with the clean energy it produces. We take pride in providing good customer service to make sure you’re happy with the installation of your heat pump. We also offer servicing and maintenance beyond the initial installation, providing check-ups and maintenance to help identify, rectify or prevent any problems that might occur.
We offer free on-site surveys (with no obligation to pay for future services), so that we can evaluate the building and land in question to see where the best place would be for us to install your heat pump.
If you need any more information regarding our heat pump installations within Sussex and the south east, or to enquire about any of our other services, then please get in touch today. You can reach us by calling on: 01273 455695 or you can contact us with the form to the side of this page. Discover more about heat pumps with A Greener Alternative today…