Gas, Oil & Electric Heating Installations
• A Greener Alternative are specialists in integrated heating systems and install an array of systems including biomass heating, solar thermal, air source heat pumps, ground source heat pumps, oil heating, gas heating and underfloor heating systems.
• On-going customer support is our number one priority, building trustworthy relationships both during a project and post installation.
• A Greener Alternative hold several accreditations, including: MCS, HETAS, OFTEC, Gas SAFE and are members of The Home Insulation & Energy Systems Contractors Scheme (HIES).
• Even if A Greener Alternative weren’t the original installers of your system, we will still happily provide servicing and maintenance within the South East.
• Check out our case studies to see some of the installations we have undertaken, from domestic housing, stately homes and prestigious National Trust sites, to zoos, farms, and industrial units.
• We offer free onsite surveys with no obligation to pay for future services, so get in touch today.
At A Greener Alternative, we provide various different types of heating installations for your home. One of the installation services we offer is gas boiler installation. We have a fully qualified team with GAS SAFE and OFTEC certifications, who are more than capable of installing gas and electric boilers, as well as oil boiler installations too.
Electric boilers are a great way to pump hot water around your house efficiently. If you don’t want an electric boiler then we’re also capable of installing oil boilers and gas boilers for your home too. We have a professional team that is highly-qualified, well-equipped and able to offer free on-site surveys to evaluate how we could best execute your boiler installation.
Our customer service reputation is exceptional, and we want to have long term working relationships with the people we provide our services to. At A Greener Alternative, we can work around a schedule that is best for you. Based in Shoreham, Sussex – we can reach you wherever you are in the south-east area of England and provide professional gas, oil, or electric boiler installations.
We highly recommend that you ensure to get a regular check up on your gas, oil, or electric boiler in order to prevent issues and preserve its longevity. A Greener Alternative can provide maintenance services too, even if your boiler was not installed by us. Visit our maintenance and servicing page to find out more…
If you want to know more about our gas boiler installation service from A Greener Alternative, or our electric or oil boiler installation then you can call us on 01273 455 695. You can also contact us with the form on the side of the page. Discover more about our gas, oil and electric boiler installation services today…