Biomass Pellet Boiler Installations
• A Greener Alternative are specialists in integrated heating systems and install an array of systems including biomass heating, solar thermal, air source heat pumps, ground source heat pumps, oil heating, gas heating and underfloor heating systems.
• On-going customer support is our number one priority, building trustworthy relationships both during a project and post installation.
• A Greener Alternative hold several accreditations, including: MCS, HETAS, OFTEC, Gas SAFE and are members of The Home Insulation & Energy Systems Contractors Scheme (HIES).
• Even if A Greener Alternative weren’t the original installers of your system, we will still happily provide servicing and maintenance within the South East.
• Check out our case studies to see some of the installations we have undertaken, from domestic housing, stately homes and prestigious National Trust sites, to zoos, farms, and industrial units.
• We offer free onsite surveys with no obligation to pay for future services, so get in touch today.
Pellet Boiler installations are a great source of renewable heating for your home. At A Greener Alternative we offer a fantastic pellet boiler installation service for your central heating system. We take pride in delivering great customer service and are always looking to build and develop new working partnerships. We have a team of highly skilled professionals that have years of experience installing pellet boilers. If you lead a hectic lifestyle or just so happen to have a busy schedule, we are capable of working around a time-frame that suits you best. Together we can find a suitable time to come and carry out the installation for you.
We have extensive experience with a range of manufacturers installing different types of pellet boilers. The different pellet boilers can either be automatically or manually fed, depending on the size of your storage space. The team, here at A Greener Alternative, have installed hundreds of pellet boilers all around Sussex and the South East. Discover more about our pellet boiler installation service today…
Our team will design a system to suit the heating and hot water demands for the usage of your property. If you are looking for a new way to get your hot water supply, then installing a pellet boiler might be the right choice for your home. We are always available for consultation about the type of pellet boiler that would work best for you. Our team are more than knowledgeable enough to inform you on the best solution for your requirements after a discussion and free site survey. Once the pellet boiler installation is complete, we would love to continue offering our assistance by carrying out regular check-ups whenever you think there might be an issue with the pellet boiler or by giving the boiler a service whenever it’s due.
Pellet boilers are the most efficient of the biomass boilers, due to the pellets having a guaranteed low moisture content, standardized size and high density. They have the simplest controls and are the closest to oil or gas boilers in terms of maintenance and operating intervention. Pellet boilers can be manually loaded or automatically fed, depending on the size of the installation.