Biomass Log Boiler Installations
• A Greener Alternative are specialists in integrated heating systems and install an array of systems including biomass heating, solar thermal, air source heat pumps, ground source heat pumps, oil heating, gas heating and underfloor heating systems.
• On-going customer support is our number one priority, building trustworthy relationships both during a project and post installation.
• A Greener Alternative hold several accreditations, including: MCS, HETAS, OFTEC, Gas SAFE and are members of The Home Insulation & Energy Systems Contractors Scheme (HIES).
• Even if A Greener Alternative weren’t the original installers of your system, we will still happily provide servicing and maintenance within the South East.
• Check out our case studies to see some of the installations we have undertaken, from domestic housing, stately homes and prestigious National Trust sites, to zoos, farms, and industrial units.
• We offer free onsite surveys with no obligation to pay for future services, so get in touch today.
Log boiler installations are a great source of renewable energy using only wood. We offer a fantastic service. This, paired with our years of experience in installations and servicing, has made us a reputable company when it comes to installing and servicing boilers and other heating systems in Sussex and the South East.
Based in Sussex, we can reach you anywhere in the county. We have a trained team of skilled professionals that have been undertaking log boiler installations for years. We are always looking to create new working relationships with different customers and clients. Through countless installations we have gained the necessary experience to reliably get the job done for you to a high standard.
Our log boiler installation service at A Greener Alternative covers both external and internal types of boilers. Log boilers suit people with large storage options and a readily available supply of wood. We are able to offer a free consultation and we can always come to conduct an on-site survey whenever you are available, and will work to a schedule that suits you.
We have a wide range of log boilers to choose from for installations that include: Eco Angus, Central, Froling, Sterbel and KWB. The log boilers that we install are robust simple products that have few moving parts, making a quiet addition to your home. Log boilers are highly efficient at burning wood therefore they can be great at reducing your energy bill.
Internal log burning boilers offer a convenience similar to that of an oil boiler and are perfect if you have the space available.
The outdoor log burner is especially suited to situations where giving up internal space would be a compromise, it offers an ideal solution with minimal disruption to the infrastructure of a property.
Boiler efficiency is dependent on the moisture content of the log, therefore sourcing good, quality, dry seasoned logs is crucial in running an efficient and effective boiler. Logs are extremely cost effective, especially if you can provide your own wood store.