Biomass Boiler Installations
• With the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI), you could receive quarterly cash payments over seven years if you install an eligible renewable heating technology.
• A Greener Alternative are specialists in integrated heating systems and install an array of systems including biomass heating, solar thermal, air source heat pumps, ground source heat pumps, oil heating, gas heating and underfloor heating systems.
• On-going customer support is our number one priority, building trustworthy relationships both during a project and post installation.
• A Greener Alternative hold several accreditations, including: MCS, HETAS, OFTEC, Gas SAFE and are members of The Home Insulation & Energy Systems Contractors Scheme (HIES).
• Even if A Greener Alternative weren’t the original installers of your system, we will still happily provide servicing and maintenance within the South East.
• Check out our case studies to see some of the installations we have undertaken, from domestic housing, stately homes and prestigious National Trust sites, to zoos, farms, and industrial units.
• We offer free onsite surveys with no obligation to pay for future services, so get in touch today.
Here, at A Greener Alternative, we offer biomass boiler installation services throughout Sussex and the South East. With a friendly team of highly-skilled professionals, we will make sure that the installation is done to the highest standards. We have a great reputation and take pride in our exceptional customer service to build and maintain a long-lasting relationship with you. If you need a reliable biomass boiler installation, we’re confident in our ability to deliver just that for you.
What are biomass systems? Biomass boilers are heating systems that are fuelled by wood materials in the form of logs, wood chips, or wood pellets for example. Heating with biomass is carbon neutral as the carbon dioxide released when burning biomass is equal to the CO2 that is being absorbed in the original growth of the biomass during photosynthesis. Therefore, many people choose to have a biomass boiler installed instead of normal gas and electricity boilers.
We offer free on-site surveys that allow us to evaluate where and how would be best to install the system. The biomass boiler installation is reliable and quick, and we can work around your schedule to fit the system at a time that suits you best. The biomass boilers will be connected to the central heating or hot water system in the same way that the gas or oil boiler would be. Having a biomass boiler installation helps to reduce your energy bills and help costs overall. The technology behind it is simple yet effective.
If you’re looking for people who can deliver great customer service and exceptional build quality for biomass boiler installations, we’ve got the team to make it work. If you have any further questions about biomass boiler installations, then you can call us on 01273 455 695. You can also fill out the contact form on the side of the page.