Customer Service Administrator
We are a renewable heating installer looking for a part-time customer service administrator to join our office-based team in Shoreham. This role would be suitable for someone with previous experience in a customer service setting.
As the customer service administrator, you will:
- Answer incoming calls.
- Support our engineers, sales and management teams.
- Respond to internal and external enquiries via email and telephone.
- Manage and update client database.
- Raise client invoices and distribute accordingly.
- Open daily post and distribute onwards/file as appropriate.
- Work with the Management team to provide support with general tasks.
- Perform general administration tasks.
We are looking for someone who is friendly, hardworking and ready to work as part of a busy team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills.
- A warm, approachable manner.
- Experience in a customer service position.
- Experience using Microsoft office software.
- Experience using database management systems.
Should this position be of interest or for more information please email a current CV to Nev Galvin at: firstname.lastname@example.org